MKEM 24 HOUR PHARMACY CAREERS
Professional Nurse (After hours)
- Position: Professional Nurse (After hours)
- Baby immunisation
- Family planning
- Vitality tests
- Wound care
- Drawing of bloods
- General nursing duties
- Minimum requirements
- Qualified Professional Nurse
- Must be registered with SANC (2020)
- Reliable transport
- Clinic experience is required
You will be required to work:
- 2 Evening shifts per week: 11h00am-19h00pm or 12h00pm-20h00pm (8 hour shifts).
- 1 Midday shift per week : 08h00am-16h00pm or 09h00am -17h00pm or 10h00am to 18h00pm
- 2 Weekends per month (Saturdays & Sundays): Morning/ afternoon shift.
- At least two public holidays per year either an early shift or late shift
- M-Kem Provident Fund after the successful completion of your 3 months’ probation. Contributions are based on 5% of our gross salary which amount is matched by M-Kem ,
- Free life Cover, Funeral Cover, Dreaded Disease Cover and Disability Cover is included.
Closing date :
To apply, send your cv to email@example.com